| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wakamatsu in April is a little cool at 9.8 °C (49.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 64.7mm (2.5in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:40 long with an average length of 13:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Wakamatsu April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Wakamatsu, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Wakamatsu:
- Sakata, Japan - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) N
- Aikawa, Japan - 159.4 kms (99.1 miles) WNW
- Niigata, Japan - 90.2 kms (56 miles) WNW
- Takada, Japan - 153.5 kms (95.4 miles) WSW
- Nikko, Japan - 90.6 kms (56.3 miles) SSW
- Nagano, Japan - 178.1 kms (110.7 miles) WSW
- Utsunomiya, Japan - 103.9 kms (64.6 miles) S
- Maebashi, Japan - 142 kms (88.2 miles) SSW
- Karuizawa, Japan - 175 kms (108.8 miles) SW
- Kumagaya, Japan - 155.8 kms (96.8 miles) SSW
- Chichibu, Japan - 182.2 kms (113.2 miles) SSW