| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wakamatsu in March is very cool at 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.2 °C (45 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.5 °C (29.3 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry. Just 72.2mm (2.8in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:17 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Wakamatsu March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Wakamatsu, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Wakamatsu:
- Sakata, Japan - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) N
- Aikawa, Japan - 159.4 kms (99.1 miles) WNW
- Niigata, Japan - 90.2 kms (56 miles) WNW
- Takada, Japan - 153.5 kms (95.4 miles) WSW
- Nikko, Japan - 90.6 kms (56.3 miles) SSW
- Nagano, Japan - 178.1 kms (110.7 miles) WSW
- Utsunomiya, Japan - 103.9 kms (64.6 miles) S
- Maebashi, Japan - 142 kms (88.2 miles) SSW
- Karuizawa, Japan - 175 kms (108.8 miles) SW
- Kumagaya, Japan - 155.8 kms (96.8 miles) SSW
- Chichibu, Japan - 182.2 kms (113.2 miles) SSW